Lunch: Everything Bagel BLT Egg Salad Sandwich
Number of Servings
4 Eggs, hard boiled
4 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 Cup Spinach, chopped
1/2 Cup Grape Tomatoes, quartered
2 Tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
8 Eggs, hard boiled
8 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 Cup Spinach, chopped
1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, quartered
4 Tbsp Mayonnaise
2 tsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
12 Eggs, hard boiled
12 Slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 1/2 Cups Spinach, chopped
1 1/2 Cups Grape Tomatoes, quartered
6 Tbsp Mayonnaise
3 tsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
1. To hard boil eggs, put whole eggs into a boiler and cover eggs with water. Bring to a boil on high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
2. Remove eggs from heat and water and allow to cool.
3. While eggs are cooling, cook bacon in a skillet or microwave until crisp. Drain on paper towel and crumble.
4. Once eggs have cooled, remove shells, and mash in a bowl with a fork.
5. Add in all other ingredients and mix well.
6. Serve chilled as a sandwich on whole wheat bread or on a bed of spinach.
Dinner: Shrimp Fajita Salad
Number of Servings
¾ Lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 Cup Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced
1 Cup Onion, sliced
1 Cup Grape Tomatoes, halved
1 ½ Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp Taco Seasoning (Store bought or homemade recipe below)
4 Cups Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
1 1/2 Lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 Cups Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced
2 Cups Onion, sliced
2 Cups Grape Tomatoes, halved
3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Tbsp Taco Seasoning (Store bought or homemade*recipe below*)
8 Cups Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
1 Avocado, sliced, optional
2 1/4 Lb Shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 Cups Bell Pepper, seeded and sliced
3 Cups Onion, sliced
3 Cups Grape Tomatoes, halved
4 1/2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 Tbsp Taco Seasoning (Store bought or homemade*recipe below*)
12 Cups Iceberg Lettuce, chopped
1 1/2 Avocados, sliced, optional
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl, mix together olive oil and taco seasoning.
3. Add shrimp and veggies to the olive oil mixture and stir to coat.
4. Line a sheet pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
5. Transfer shrimp and veggies to sheet pan and put into the oven.
6. Roast for 10-12 minutes or until shrimp is opaque being careful not to overcook and flipping halfway through.
7. Serve on a bed of iceberg lettuce and top w/ seeded, peeled and sliced avocado.
Homemade Taco Seasoning
1 Tbsp Chili Powder
1/2 Tbsp Cumin
1/2 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Oregano
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
2 Tbsp Chili Powder
1 Tbsp Cumin
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder
1/2 tsp Oregano
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
3 Tbsp Chili Powder
1 1/2 Tbsp Cumin
1 1/2 tsp Paprika
1 1/2 tsp Salt
3/4 tsp Garlic Powder
3/4 tsp Onion Powder
3/4 tsp Oregano
3/4 tsp Black Pepper
1. Put all ingredients into a small container with a lid and shake until mixed.