Lunch: Italian Grilled Cheese
Number of Servings
4 Slices Whole Grain Bread
2 Tbsp Store Bought Pesto
1 Roma Tomato
8 Thin Small Slices or 4 Thin Large Slices Fresh Mozzarella
4 Slices Prosciutto
4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8 Slices Whole Grain Bread
4 Tbsp Store Bought Pesto
2 Roma Tomatoes
16 Thin Small Slices or 8 Thin Large Slices Fresh Mozzarella
8 Slices Prosciutto
8 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
12 Slices Whole Grain Bread
6 Tbsp Store Bought Pesto
3 Roma Tomatoes
24 Thin Small Slices or 12 Thin Large Slices Fresh Mozzarella
12 Slices Prosciutto
12 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Spread 1 ½ tsp of pesto on one side of each slice of bread
2. Layer remaining ingredients in the following order on one half of each of the sandwiches
3. Top each sandwich with other slice of bread.
4. Heat olive oil in skillet on medium- medium high heat.
5. Carefully place each sandwich in the skillet and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until desired crispness and cheese has melted.
Dinner: Chicken Parmesan w/Sautéed Broccoli
Number of Servings
2 Skinless, Boneless, Thin Cut Chicken Breasts
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Egg, lightly beaten
1/2 Cup Store Bought Marinara Sauce
2 (1 oz) Slices Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4Lb Spaghetti Noodles (high quality gluten free are delicious)
4 Skinless, Boneless, Thin Cut Chicken Breasts
1 Cup Almond Flour
2 tsp Italian Seasoning
½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 Cup Store Bought Marinara Sauce
4 (1 oz) Slices Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/2 Lb Spaghetti Noodles (high quality gluten free are delicious)
6 Skinless, Boneless, Thin Cut Chicken Breasts
1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
3 tsp Italian Seasoning
3/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
3 Eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 Cups Store Bought Marinara Sauce
6 (1 oz) Slices Fresh Mozzarella Cheese
3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¾ Lb Spaghetti Noodles (high quality gluten free are delicious)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Grease sheet pan w/olive oil.
3. In a medium sized bowl, mix together almond flour, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
5. Cover each chicken breast with almond flour mixture, dip each one in eggs, and back into almond flour mixture, shaking off excess.
6. Place each one onto baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
7. Cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions.
8. Remove from oven, flip chicken breasts over, evenly spoon marinara onto each one, and top with a slice of mozzarella.
9. Return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil on medium to medium high heat.
2. Add broccoli to skillet and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Sauté for approx. 5-10 minutes or until desired tenderness.